The holiday lights are down and the champagne glasses are away, and here at MiniOne® Systems, we’re settling into the new normal. We wanted to drop in with a giant THANK YOU to the educators, scientists, friends and acquaintances that helped us make 2017 such an incredible year!
In the last year, the MiniOne team was honored to…
- Exhibit and host workshops at illuminating educational trade shows from coast to coast, including NABT, NSTA national and area conferences, and the California STEAM Symposium.
- Attend professional development workshops for AP educators from California to New Jersey, providing hands-on experience for our electrophoresis and PCR systems to demonstrate how to make biotech accessible and engaging in the classroom
- See MiniOne Systems being adapted in classrooms all over the world, from Hong Kong, to Italy, to Israel!
- Develop awesome new MiniLabs (stay tuned for some incredible new Restriction Digest MiniLabs you’ll want to bring into your classroom this semester!)
- Create fun and colorful new PCR units
In 2018, we look forward to…
- Sharing our new Restriction Digest and PTC labs with you
- Letting teachers experience our new PCR apps on additional smart devices, to make programming and monitoring protocols easier than ever
- Debuting our colorful PCR systems that appeal to students and will brighten any bland workbench
- Attending NSTA 2018 this March, where we’ll be hosting a full day of hands-on biotech workshops
Thank you again for supporting MiniOne Systems… your excitement about bringing electrophoresis and PCR into the classroom is palpable, and we can’t wait to continue making you proud in the coming year.