This position is for someone who enjoys interacting with people, providing customer service, and selling.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide quotations per customer requests from web, email, or phone calls
- Triage and fulfill requests from web inquiries and marketing activities such as trade shows, workshops, etc.
- Handle customer service inquiries
- Follow up with customers post issuance of quotations to increase conversion rate
- Follow up and convert leads from marketing activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree in biology or life sciences a bonus
- Sales experience a bonus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About MiniOne Systems:
MiniOne Systems designs and manufactures instruments and consumable specifically for teaching hands-on biotech labs in the classroom. We currently offer two key systems for electrophoresis and PCR supported by a family of bench top equipment and accessories such as micropipettes, micro-centrifuges, MiniLabs, ready-to-use reagents, and consumable. Our goal is to make teaching biotech labs easy and affordable for teachers, and fun and engaging for students.
If interested, email a cover letter and resume to marketing[at]theiminione.com.
Embi Tec is an equal opportunity employer.