MiniOne Gel Cups are great for saving you on prep time. Why waste hours pouring the gels when you can give students the opportunity to do it themselves?
Gel Cups contains no DNA stain and are specially designed for running color dye samples. Throw away the gels in normal trash once you’re done – no hazardous waste.
Each order comes with 10 gel cups (for about 30-40 students), and includes a 100 ml bottle of TAE Concentrate.
- Gels are ready to cast in seconds
- Microwave for 20 seconds to melt agarose cubes and pour
- Agarose cubes are precut and pre-weighed for quick remelt in microwave
- Each cup makes one 10 ml agarose gel
- contain no DNA stain in the agarose gel
- Eliminates the hassles of measuring out ingredients for making an agarose gel
- Store at 4 to 10℃, protected from light. Do not freeze gel cups
- Stable for six months with proper storage