MiniOne Electrophoresis System:
Safe, Engaging, and Reliable
Teach an electrophoresis lab in 45 minutes
- Complete and visualize DNA separation in 20 minutes
- Hands-on labs engage students safely
- Economical to run
- Minimal prep work for teachers– students are able to prep, run, and clean up labs in one class period
- Now packaged in a convenient carrying and storage case
NEW – Let it Glow™ Bacterial Transformation MiniLab
Reduce your prep and integrate technology to take the mess out of transformation with the Let it Glow™ Bacterial Transformation MiniLab.
- No mess, less stress – innovative pre-aliqoted reagents and pre-poured
gloTray™ ensures reliable results and easier prep
- Hands-free heat shock protocol – all heating and cooling in your MiniOne PCR system
- From prep to result in two days
- View and document results on the Winston™ Fluorescence Reader
The SpiniOne™ & SpiniOne™ 2020
Portable, rechargeable centrifuges for the classroom or distance learning environment
- Quickly spin down samples to get reagents out of caps and into the tubes
- Powered by rechargeable battery
- SpiniOne 2020 capable of pelleting cells and performing spin columns
- Minimize need for students to share equipment
NEW – The Winston
Practice essential scientific techniques like dilution, pipetting, and calculating concentrations, in the classroom or @home. Easily take pictures with your phone for documentation and analysis.
NEW – Pipetting and Gel Loading Practice Kit
Teach essential pipetting skills in the classroom or home lab and lay the groundwork for real-world lab experiences
- Ten 2-20 uL adjustable volume micropipettes
- Twenty Precast agar gels
- Twenty practice pipetting sheets
- Two Tubes of dye samples, 10 mL per tube
- One bag of 1.7 mL microcentrifuge tubes
- One bag of 2-200 uL tips
Complete lab kits for hands-on learning
- Fun, engaging, and affordable inquiry-based lessons
- Complete lab kits include ready-to-pour GelCups, reagents, and supplies
- Reduced pre-class prep time for the teachers with increased hands-on time for the students
- Detailed guides with background information, step-by-step procedures, and worksheets
MiniOne PCR System:
Fast, Intuitive, and Accessible
DNA amplified and ready to run in 45 minutes
- Affordable thermal cycler accommodating up to 16 samples
- Complete a lambda DNA amplification in 20 minutes
- Excite and engage students with intuitive app on mobile device to program and monitor a PCR protocol .
Easier on teachers, more engaging for students
- Pre-stained, cut, weighed, and packaged agarose gels
- Eliminates the need for post-staining and de-staining gels
- No hazardous waste
- Gels are ready to cast in seconds– simply microwave for 20 seconds to melt agarose cubes and pour
GelCups are recyclable!
Micropipettes and Accessories
Variable volume micropipettes, micropipette tips, and microcentrifuge tubes.
Variable volume micropipettes are:
- Durable and reliable adjustable volume micropipette
- Ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- Super affordable for educational use
MiniOne Multi-Speed Centrifuge
Compact, intuitive design and quiet operation – all at a great value
- One rotor accommodates multiple tube sizes
- Multiple speeds for multiple uses – quick spin and cell pelleting
- Solidly built, quiet to operate, and intuitive to use
Download the PCR Mobile App
The MiniOne PCR Mobile App is now available and compatible with iPhone 5 and above with iOS 9 and above.
The MiniOne PCR Mobile App is now available and compatible with iPad 2, iPad Air, or iPad mini 2 and above with iOS 9 and above.
The MiniOne PCR Mobile App is now available and compatible with Android tablets such as Amazon Fire and above, Samsung Galaxy Tab A or Tab S4 with Android 5 (Lollipop) OS and above.