MiniOne® Systems Return Policy
MiniOne products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 1-year. Durable goods may be returned for credit within 30 days of receipt.
1. Inspection of goods – When your order has arrived, please inspect the goods and notify us at 1-800-255-1777 of any claims.
2. Incomplete shipment – If a shipment is incomplete, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials and notify us within five business days after receipt.
3. Damaged item – If a shipment is damaged, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials for inspection and filing claims. Make note on the waybill of any visible damage at the time of receipt, including taking pictures. Customers are responsible for claiming any damage to their shipment per our shipping term of FOB San Diego. We will do our utmost in assisting you to process the claim.
4. Item eligibility for return
- All unopened plastic consumables ordered or shipped in error can be returned and exchanged for credit.
- Laboratory equipment can be returned in new condition within 30-day of receipt of product.
- Products authorized for return must arrive at our facilities in satisfactory state for resale in order to be eligible for product credit. Customers are responsible for ensuring all accessories are returned, goods will be inspected upon return.
- Goods may not be returned for credit after 30 days of receipt.
- PLEASE NOTE: MiniLabs and reagents (including but not limited to GelCups, electrophoresis buffers, PCR reagents and molecular weight markers) cannot be returned.
5. Restock – A restocking fee of 15% or $25 minimum plus original outbound shipping cost will be charged for returns that are not the result of the shipper’s error. Customer is responsible for shipping costs back to Embi Tec.
6. Authorization – All product returns must be approved by our Customer Service Department 1-800-255-1777 and a Return Authorization (RA) Number must be given prior to the return of goods.
7. Return Authorization Number – Return Authorization (RA) Numbers enable us to track the return and issue appropriate credit to your account. To return goods, please be ready to provide us with the following information:
- Serial number
- Catalog Number and Description of Product
- Reason for Return
- MiniOne Sales Order Number/Purchase Date
We will issue an RA number and provide instructions on returning the product to our warehouse.
At our discretion, we may issue either a product credit or refund for the product value. No product credit will be issued if a past due balance is outstanding on your account.
Any questions regarding our return policy? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (858) 684-3190.