For educators looking to make their own gels, our ultra-sensitive, stable, and environmentally-safe green fluorescent nucleic acid dye fits the bill. Stable for up to one year with proper storage, GelGreen stain is microwavable and easy to dispose of in the regular trash or down the drain.
- An ultra-sensitive, stable, and environmentally-safe green fluorescent nucleic acid dye
- Strong absorption peak at 500 nm (blue light) and UV absorption between 250 and 300 nm.
- Use 1x concentration in agarose gel to stain DNA, RNA or PCR fragments
- Makes 50 MiniOne gels (Use 1 microliter of GelGreen per each 10mL of agarose gel)
- Stable at room temperature and microwavable
- Safe: a non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic, and environmentally safe substitute for ethidium bromide (EtBr)
- Easy disposal: can be safely disposed of down the drain or in regular trash
- Store at room temperature, protected from light
- Stable for one year with proper storage