This position is for someone who has technical and application knowledge of molecular biology lab techniques in the education market to help customers troubleshoot issues, develop marketing materials, contribute to product development ideas and requirements, foster customer relationships for collaboration, and conduct presentations and workshops. S/he has excellent written and verbal communication skills, passionate about education and biotech, and enjoys interacting with people.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Address customer technical inquiries via phone and digital channels (web, email, social media)
- Foster and manage customer relationship for collaborations
- Follow up with key customers to ensure they are successful in using our systems
- Develop and deliver presentations and workshops
- Write and produce marketing collaterals such as user manuals, brochures, lab guides, workshop hand outs, and digital marketing content
- Solid understanding of biotech lab techniques and applications
- Hands on experience in electrophoresis and PCR preferred
- Familiar with the education market (middle and high school, community college) is a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in biological or life sciences degree or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and mobile device apps
About MiniOne Systems:
MiniOne Systems designs and manufactures instruments and consumable specifically for teaching hands-on biotech labs in the classroom. We currently offer two key systems for electrophoresis and PCR supported by a family of bench top equipment and accessories such as micropipettes, micro-centrifuges, MiniLabs, ready-to-use reagents, and consumable. Our goal is to make teaching biotech labs easy and affordable for teachers, and fun and engaging for students.
If interested, email a cover letter and resume to marketing[at]theiminione.com.
Embi Tec is an equal opportunity employer.