Optimal for 6-9th grade students and first time micropipette users!
This kit contains materials for 30-40 students.
Learning how to correctly use a micropipette is more important than it may seem. Spend the extra class period to teaching students how to use a micropipette – this will greatly lessen the chances of the student piercing the well and losing all of their samples.
These practice gels are made with agar instead of plastic or silicone to ensure students understand the fragility of an agarose gel.
- Learn how to read and use a micropipette properly
- Master gel loading technique on practice sheets
- Practice gel loading technique on agar gels
- Kit components: 20 pieces of practice sheets (24 wells/each), 20 trays of pre-casted agar gels(24 wells/each), a ready-to-load dye sample, pipette tips, microcentrifuge tubes, a teacher guide & student worksheet
- Supplied material enough for 20 groups of students (1 gel & 1 practice sheet/group)
- Store at 4°C refrigerator
- Guarantee stable for six months with proper storage
Gel Loading Practice Kit