The MiniOne Electrophoresis System is a game-changer for life science educators and students, allowing students to take ownership of every step of the electrophoresis lab from prep to results analysis. Thanks to its student-safe components and intuitive design, the system can be used for take home labs in remote learning environments. Many teachers may also desire a way to keep their systems safe and organized, whether in the classroom lab or when sending home for remote learning.
The NEW carrying case means no more misplaced power supplies, lost casting system trays, or scratched photo hoods. With custom foam cutouts for each component and additional space for reagents, its convenient zipper and handle makes the already portable system more mobile than ever, making it the ideal package for distance learning environments – all without breaking the budget.
As always, this kit comes with a FREE 2-20µl variable volume pipette.
Need enough to get hands-on labs to all your students? Check out our discounted classroom pack.
This NEW MiniOne Electrophoresis System and Case includes a complete MiniOne Electrophoresis System:
- 1 x MiniOne carriage with blue LED lights
- 1 x buffer tank with graphite electrodes
- 1 x casting system with 2 gel trays and 2 reversible combs for 6 and 9 well gels
- 1 x amber filter photo hood for real-time viewing and capturing gel images
- 1 x 42V (output) power supply, 100–240V (input)
- FREE 2–20µl Variable Volume micropipette
- FREE validation reagent kit — Please note: one FREE validation kit is included per order, regardless of number of MiniOne Electrophoresis Units purchased.
- MiniOne Electrophoresis Carrying Case
Want to add