Students can master loading, handling, and dispensing liquids with micropipettes – essential skills in any biotech lab – with the Gel Loading Practice Kit. Required for first-time micropipette users and strongly recommended for anyone who needs practice pipetting.
- Learn how to handle and adjust a variable volume micropipette
- Master pipetting technique with plastic target sheets
- Develop gel loading skills with a practice agar gels. Practice gels have enough wells that every student can practice until they become confident with the technique
- Gels can be fitted inside the MiniOne® carriage for a real-to-life gel loading experience
- Optimal for 6-9th grade or first-time pipette users
- Materials for 20 student groups: pipetting practice sheets (24 wells/each), pre-casted agar gels (24 wells/each), ready-to-load dye sample, pipette tips, microcentrifuge tubes, a teacher guide & student worksheet
- Store in the refrigerator; guaranteed stable for six months with proper storage