The Let it Glow™ Bacterial Transformation MiniLab eliminates the need for heat blocks, ice buckets, and petri dishes, instead utilizing linked protocol feature of the MiniOne PCR System and the blue light illumination of The Winston Fluorescence Reader to allow students to visualize and document their results. With this package, you’ll have all the tools and reagents needed to teach about bacterial transformation, central dogma, and the basics of genetic engineering efficiently and engagingly.
The Let it Glow Bacterial Transformation MiniLab is ideal for students in advanced and AP Biology, as well as those in a biotech program.
- Let it Glow™ Bacterial Transformation MiniLab (enough for 10 student groups)
- 1 x MiniOne PCR System
- 1 x PCR power supply
- 3 X The Winston™ Fluorescence Readers
- 3 X MiniOne Photo Hoods
- 3 X USB charging cables
Required but not included:
- MiniOne SpiniOne benchtop microcentrifuge w/ photo hood
- MiniOne Micropipette 2-20 µL, adjustable volume
- MiniOne Micropipette 20-200 µL, adjustable volume
*Teachers, contact us for the password to the teacher’s guide.